Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Updates!!

Hello people!! Wonder how are all of you doing... Having a nice week?

Just a gentle reminder that this week's cg would be at KAY TECK's place rather than my place. It's at B-13-4. Take note of the change of venue.

Same time (8pm).

Oh yeah, next week monday will be the start of 21-day Fast and Prayer. Starting on 13th of August and ending on 2nd of September, which will be the day we have our 1st celebration in Dream Center.(Praise God!! The place is seriously huge and awesome!!)

I encourage you guys to go for the fast and prayer. It's not going to be easy (Food is part of Malaysian gene!!) but I believe we'll experience a breakthrough in our spiritual walk with God. This will also be my first time fasting (very challenging for me) so it'll be more encouraging if we are able to keep each other accountable. Let us try to do this together as a cg!!

Will tell you guys more this friday when we meet!! God bless...

No comments: