Friday, August 3, 2007

Kenneth's Farewell Dinner, Part 1

Below are some of the pics we took during cg just now. Decided to upload it asap so all of you can see the pics...


Playing cards while waiting for cg to start. Most of the guys were hiding in my room putting up the farewell gift. Kenneth wasn't supposed to know about the plan to celebrate for him (but I think he did...)


Look at his happy face!! The cake must have looked good... Yummy!!


Kenneth : I'm warning you to stay away from me!!
Richard : Let me give you a goodbye kiss lar...


The whole cg taking a pic together... So family-like...


The whole cg went to "Restoran Talipon" in Kuchai Lama after that...

There's more pics... I'll upload in the next post!!

1 comment:

Johnny Ong said...

many of my frens had been to this restaurant but not me.... dont really like the way to get the food