Monday, November 19, 2007

Prayer Request

Hey everyone...

I just wanna ask all of you to keep all the sem 2 students in prayer due to the handphone incident that happened today during their OSPE... Apparently 50 people brought in their handphones while in quarantine ( not sure bout the details though)... I heard that as this is their first time having EOS, they do not know that they have to hand in their handphones even during quarantine before they have the exam.

Pray that the uni would have mercy upon them and the fact that they were caught before they enter for OSPE (according to what I heard this happened to the first group, not the 2nd so there shouldn't be any leakage of questions)... I'm not sure when would the results come out though...

Continue to pray for them yeah... I understand how frustrating it would be coz I was in the same position before...

No comments: