Sunday, July 27, 2008

Whose Dream?

Hi peeps,

Presenting...






I'm sure you guys have already bought the tickets for the production. If not, it's not too late... Just inform me vis sms asap (latest by tuesday) and I will try to get it for you. I heard that most of us campus goers can identify with the story line, so it's going to be an exciting production. Buy more tickets and bring your friends, especially your non-believer friends.


*Ps : I'm going on friday and Jui Jien is not around on friday. So there won't be any cg this week. Take note that saturday the time for the play is at night 8.30pm, so those of you who are going to church by bus can stay back for the play after celebration...*

Btw, those of you who took pictures last friday, can you post it up here?? Thanks...

No comments: