Friday, July 18, 2008

Passion Concert @ Sunway Convention Center, 3rd of Aug

Heya ppl,

This post is to remind you all who are interested in going for the concert as noted in the title to confirm with me asap preferably by tonight during congre/sms/call if you want to buy the tickets from CYZ. Like I've mentioned earlier that CYZ has already reserved 100 tickets for ourselves.

Just to let you all know that the organisers of the concert has already sold out all the tickets so the only other way you can get the tickets if you haven't got it, is through CYZ.

So do let me know soon k... Rather urgent!
Tata...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hiya,

This is Jen Phoon. I fellowship at
the Mudun Chinese Methodist Church. I just learned that Passion Band will be having a concert 3 Aug. A few youth in my church are very excited about going as they heard so much about
how lives have been changed by this band. I understand that you have reserved some tickets, would
you kindly allocate a few to our youth so they may have the privilege to experience the encounter with God in the event?

Your thoughtfulness is very much
appreciated.

Looking forward to hear from you.

In Christ,

Jen Phoon
012 254 3901/013 208 2123

Unknown said...

Hi,

Sorry but I only read your msg a day ago... I just got the msg from my leaders that our tickets are sold out as well...

So if you need the tickets you might have to try contacting the organisers straight... Really sorry...