Friday, January 11, 2008

Talking about failure

I had lied flat on my bed and starring at the ceiling for 15 minutes and it made me to ponder about one issue that's stuck in my mind. What if I failed my Winter Progress test? Touch wood... Exactly less than 1 week untill exam, and there is so much to read. This time, not only the reading material part, there is more communication skills role to do, aka briefing about how to use a inhaler to pts, or even explaining a procedure to a pt.

As my exam dates are drawing near, my symptoms are worsening: sleepless night ( Initative Insomnia) haha, tachycardia, sweating, extra alert to surroundings, sounds familiar to u guys? So yeah, all these feelings brings me back to my years in IMU. I thought I would not go to UK because I have failed not because I got an F, but not getting an A. So coming back to the present time, I remember that God is always a provider. Even though I didnt get the straight A's to get in to Man U, God is there. Even though I dunno nuts how to make a short concise explaination to pts, God send someone to help me out. Even though, even though...

I'll like to draw your attention to this simple logic: No matter how smart or how knowledgeable you may be, you will never be in control. So what do you do? Cast your worry to God, you do your best, and let God do the rest! Cheers...

No comments: