Monday, July 23, 2007

New Blog Header!!

Ok ppl!! I've made the new blog header and it's up now. I hope you guys like it. I can only do that much with my current photoshop programme which is not very advanced. A new taggy has also been added to the sidebar and I will soon add our members personal blog links on the side.

I would welcome any ideas from you guys to make this blog better. If you guys prefer a different colour for the font or you want to add extra stuffs on the sidebar... May I ask all of you to utilise the blog fully?? You can post bout your journey with God or anything you wanna share about your faith to encourage others. Cg is a place to connect, to encourage each other, to grow together in faith into maturity. You can even post a devotion which you find will benefit the cg members.

Of course, you can also post your prayer needs and praise items. One rule of posting : Do not reveal important details in the post as this is a public blog. I will watch over the progress and if there are unwanted guests or anonymous commentors, I will then limit the blog to our cg members only. Another thing would be to be careful about your post content becoz I do not want any of the posts to bring us trouble.

Till then, God bless ppl!!

No comments: