Thursday, July 26, 2007

Holidays

My name is Kenneth, if anyone dunno la.... ( DUH..) 1st of all, give Funny Flower Lee a pat at the back ( not a slap k,? wink:>) for the effort in designing the magnificient, fantastic, bombardstick, superb and excellent heading...

thats all from my post, kidding.....

Serious part, this week has led with a series of activities which stirs me to write something about Community service... Last sat, Pui Fun, Troy, Sarah and I went for CES ( community excel service) in church... It was somewhat boring, not because we are bored; in fact we just know nuts about mentally challenged ppl and the NGOs in M'sia. Let's say it was rather noob of me for having thoughts that these group of people are noob?? In fact, after these seminar, they are more courageous than normal ppl (including me) that they can stand up for themselves and VOICE OUT!

Apart from that, during me visits in HOSPIS, it was rather eye opening to interact and communicate with terminally ill patients. Know what, I go there with few friends to massage their foot and play BINGO!!! hehehe... quite fun la, also made some friends over there!!!!!!

All in all la, a doctor's mission is not only to heal the disease, but to heal a person.... Whats the diff? I remember Doc Low K.W. said:" A patient is not a disease, its a person with a disease." got a clue?

No comments: