Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Cg meet (4/4/2008)

Aloha!!

This week we're having cg as usual. The details are as follows...

Ice Breaker - Christine
Worship - David
Word - Jui Jien

Venue - B2-9-3
Time - 8pm

I know it's a bit too late but I just wanna ask if anyone of you have anything to say regarding the recent Easter Sunrise celebration aka Dinner we had in church, fell free to post yeah. You may wanna share your thoughts here, if God spoke to you through erm... The rainbow...

*Which I didn't really see coz I was busy looking for our table and I'm so sorry to make you guys walk ONE BIG round to the table...*

Anyway, God is really great coz on our side, we actually finished until the very last meal before the rain came down. Talk about good timing from Him...

Ok see you guys on friday!

No comments: