Saturday, October 6, 2007

Greetings

Hi ppl,

The first thing I wanna say is : " What!!!! Since Sem 1, I heard about the Dream center and gave 100% support in it and its ready when I leave!" Haha, u guys are blessed to have not only a new building with bigger space, but its DREAM center where dreams come true!

Its been about 1 month plus studying here in Manchester, and I cant say how great is God for me when I have to transit in a another phase in life which normally transition sometimes takes an awful and nasty situations. Its like when u transit in Dubai International Airport and there were so many ppl that theres insufficient seats for transitting passengers that ppl have to sleep or sit on the floor!

Well, its also quite insecure when I have to leave u guys as my close and accountable mates to count on and build each other up other the umbrella of DUMC, and move to a half foreign land and start another new life, with different community and different values....

Despite of all the insecurity, the fears, the loneliness.... I'm settling well because God gave me the wisdom when I choose Manchester as 1st choice.. Manchester somewhat has a HUGE population of Asian ( particularly Chinese), so it is in relative to China Town, so I wouldnt get too home sick or craving for curries and tom yums.... Well, apart from being a vibrant modern city with its old fashioned Industrial era typed of buildings, I am glad that Manchester is a vibrant Christian city with many churches sprout like mushrooms! So within a week, I am attending King's church (http://www.kingschurch-manchester.org/)... Its a good church with strong values, and a pool of Malaysian student communities.

Well, just wanna share this: Transition in life can be quite difficult, but with God nothing is impossible... and everything is H-impossible! Well, its different now that every weekend Im not going DUMC, cause I miss it!

No comments: